top of page

This Week in New York Gambling News

By Bennett Liebman

Casino Licensing Game

The casino licensing game 1-2-3 - Newsday

Potential Casinos Locations

Revealing Potential Casino Locations in New York City | News, Sports, Jobs - Adirondack Daily Enterprise

Nobody Has a Leg Up

'Nobody Has a Leg Up' on 3 New York Retail Casino Licenses (

Adams Administration Zoning Proposals on Casinos

Adams Administration Unveils the “City of Yes for Economic Opportunity Zoning Proposal” | Cozen O'Connor - JDSupra

Implosion of Seneca Deal

The Secret Deal for a Tribal Casino and Why It Imploded - The New York Times (

Unlikely Rochester Casino, Rochester or Monroe County casino becomes more unlikely | WXXI News

No Deal With Senecas

Sports betting accounts for 20% of all gambling in the US. What makes up the other 80%? (

Silverstein Joins Casino Fight

Silverstein Joins Bidding for NYC Casino | GlobeSt

Silverstein Puts in a Bid foc a Casino

Larry Silverstein Puts In a Bid for a Manhattan Casino - The New York Times (

Sands Leading New York Competition

Sands Leading In New York Casino Competition, Says Analyst

Nassau County Residents Cheated on Sands Deal

Nassau County residents cheated on Sands casino deal - Opinions - The Island 360

Using Self-Exclusion Programs

How Many US Sports Bettors Use Self-Exclusion Problem Gambling Tool? - Legal Sports Report

NY Potential Advertising Rules

NY Sports Betting Regulators Near Decision On Advertising Rules - Legal Sports Report

Fanatics Outbids DraftKings

Fanatics Outbids DraftKings, Will Buy PointsBet For $225M - Legal Sports Report

Coney Island Casino Plan Not Dead

Coney Island Casino Plans Not Dead but Unpopular (

No Problem Gambling Advisory Council

NY Problem Gambling Advisory Council Bill Likely Dead for 2023 (

Legalizing Super Bowl Squares Two Bills Would Legalize Super Bowl Squares At New York Bars, Restaurants (

Addabbo Supporting Online Lottery

Sen. Addabbo Hints NY Online Casinos, Online Lottery In New York's Future (

S1B for Education from Sports Betting

New York sports betting reaches $1B in tax revenue for education, Sen. Addabbo eyes iGaming expansion | Yogonet International

No Bally Be

Bally Bet NY Sports Betting App Going Offline For 'Next Few Months' (

Pro Op-Ed for Hudson Yards

It’s Time To Finish What We Started at Hudson Yards - EMPIRE REPORT NEW YORK 2023® NEW YORK'S 24/7 NEWS SITE

Looking at the Future of Racing in NY

O'Dwyer Calls for Meeting About NY Racing's Future - BloodHorse

Vet Evaluation Regulation in NY, N.Y. rule to require vet's exam three days prior to workout or race (

PETA Sues Over NYRA Deal

Lawsuit seeks to block NY's $455M loan to NYRA for Belmont Park (

Taxpayers Sue to Block Belmont Deal

Taxpayers sue to block New York’s $455 million loan to horse racing org | Courthouse News Service

Death on the Track at Belmont

Death on the track at Belmont - Newsday

Science of Sports Betting, CCNY professor Jacek Dmochowski breaks down science of sports betting | The City College of New York (

Racing on the Ballot?

'It wouldn't be far-fetched for someone to put the sport's future on a ballot' - crisis time stateside | Racing Post

Death of Howard Nolan, Former NYTB President, NY State Senator Nolan Dies - BloodHorse

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

By Giancarla Sambo Edited by Elissa D. Hecker Below, for your browsing convenience, the categories are divided into: Entertainment, Arts, Sports, Technology/Media, and General News: Entertainment Cabl

By Bennett Liebman Memorable Summer of 2023 Summer of 2023 was filled with memorable productions | WAMC Return of Rochester Fringe Rochester Fringe Festival Returns With a Program of Free Spectacles -

By Bennett Liebman The Numbers on NY Casinos Las Vegas-Style Casinos in New York: A Closer Look at the Numbers | Garden City, NY Patch Casino Cannibalism Casino Cannibalism? | New York Focus (nysfocus

bottom of page