Businesses are opening. Management, employees, vendors, and visitors need peace of mind
about their safety and responsibilities. Are you ready?
I work with New York businesses and organizations regarding phasing in back-to-office plans,
based on the New York State Mandatory Guidelines and recommended best practices. Together,
we can formulate a plan for return-to-office policies and procedures. As part of my overall
evaluative workup, I offer options to consider when creating a plan; including technology
solutions, operational plans, policies, procedures, and training, and physical and cybersecurity
Reopening Plan Considerations
Has your workplace considered its needs?
• Screening protocols
• Social distancing plan, including physical workplace modifications
• Limitations on personal, in-person interactions and physical contact
• Training employees about social distancing policies and protocols
• Regular updates on employee scheduling
• Readily available mental health resources
Initial questions to ask when formulating the policies and procedures:
• What type of screening/COVID-19 tests will you use?
• Will you be planning staggered starting times or additional screeners?
• What will you do if someone refuses to be screened?
• How will you define and respond to a fever?
• What, if any, is your pandemic preparedness pan?
As part of my overall evaluative workup, I offer options to consider when creating a return to
work plan for:
• Technology Solutions
• Operational Plans, Policies, Procedure, and Training
• Physical and Cybersecurity Measures